Car Show Basics | Cars Show Basics
Home
» » I ♥ the 80s: 1986 Aston Martin Zagato
I ♥ the 80s: 1986 Aston Martin Zagato
Posted by admin
Posted on 12:20 AM with
No comments
Man I'd completely forgotten about these. Kinda hideous, in retrospect, but oddly appealing, especially in profile. Perhaps the most quintessentially 80s car ever.
Click on the pic to check out the ad
0 komentar:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Scene Report: Anchorage, Alaska
Spotted! O.G. Audi Quattro in totally cool stealth-mode no-stickers silver. Nice. Not just a Miata being driven in Alaska in February, but a...
Fox in the Snow: 1978 Lincoln Town Car
The longest production car ever made? Really? Actually I kinda want an early '80s one more. There's an ungainliness to them that...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(27)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(51)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(9)
I ♥ the 80s: 1982 Dodge Mirada
I ♥ the 80s: 1986 Aston Martin Zagato
ESL Moments: 1990 Buick LeSabre
Spotted: 1976 Custom Cloud
Gerhard Richter Used Autos: 1987 Jaguar XJ6
Gerhard Richter Used Autos: 1974 Plymouth Duster
Gerhard Richter Used Autos: 1994 Buick Riviera
If Only I Had a Garage: 1979 Lancia Zagato
If Only I Had a Garage: 1980 Lancia Beta
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(105)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(52)
0 komentar:
Post a Comment